Pages

7/06/2011

MRI Results In...

We went to Dr Pene's office today to get the results of Natalies recent brain MRI. They were pretty inconculsive. But based on her symptoms and the MRI her Neurologist thinks that the most likely cause is Cerebral Palsy.

We are both hurt really badly.... Its not for sure yet because Dr Pene wants to run more tests. Sometime next month or the end of this month (waiting for a call) Natalie will receive a CT scan and we have to make an appointment to see and Genetisist.

I know it could be worse but, I just cant get out of my head the idea I had of ballet classes and softball and little girl things that my daughter will possibly never do. It hurts.

So many people out there become disapointed in their children for small reasons or take for granted the smalles things like talking saying their kids never stop talking.... well, I would trade any amount of physical pain to have my daughter live a "normal" life. I love her so much... It just hurts so bad...

1 comment:

  1. Kayla, its Melly. I love you, and my heart hurts for you. Although I can never fully understand what it is like to be in your shoes at the moment, I can definitely feel what you must be feeling.
    You just gotta keep one thing in mind, children and God both amaze us. Who knows? Mr. Doctor Man may have his diagnosis wrong. Just always remember you never be handed more than you can handle, and everything happens for a reason. And even if (heaven forbid) little miss Natalie has something wrong, I know, and I believe, that you and Mikey will give that baby girl everything she needs and wants. You two are amazing parents and Natalie is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete