Pages

5/08/2011

My First Mothers Day...

We dont have anything special planned for today, Mike and Natalie took me out for a mothers day lunch yesterday... But this morning I got to sleep in until 10 (yay!) and Mike and Natalie woke me up together :) Natalie so brightens my world. Im not a morning person and still everytime I see her little two tooth smile my morning is brighter somehow and I am more energized to get out of bed.

There are so many wonderful things about being a mother, it hard to believe there is a day to celebrate me for being one. It seems this should be a day I celebrate Natalie for for being such an amazing blessing in my life and ALLOWING me such great joy! She quite litterally is every single thing to me. There isnt one single thing I wouldnt give to make her life the absolute best it could be.

The simple fact is... I LOVE BEING A MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment