Pages

5/27/2011

Last Day...

Yesterday was Ashley's (Natalie's physical therapist) last day to work at the Little Works In Progress office. Which means we wont be seeing her anymore. I'm a little nervous about Natalie switching to a new Therapist because she seems to do really well with Ashley. Shes been with her from the beginning, so she knows all about Natalie's progress, what toys she likes, what she can do and what she is uninterested in doing...
The new therapist, who's name I believe is Sally, seems really nice. I like that she has been attending a few therapy sessions to get to know the kids that Ashley worked with before she takes over her workload. Every time Ashley had went on a break or had to have someone fill in for the day, Natalie HATED it. I guess you just get use to one thing and when that's changed, especially for a child, its really rough.
We have been looking at a different therapy program where the therapist comes to your home and does the session. Mike and I think it would be great so that Natalie is here with her own toys, but at the same time I think its important she gets out of the house too. I guess we will just have to see how things go with Sally, & also with my new nanny job.
I have been watching little Noah for a few days a week so he gets use to me and my home but I officially start on the 13th. Having two babies here is a little crazy and sometimes pretty hard. I think it will end up being good for both of them to have to share my attention and the toys and things, since they are both only children...


This is Natalie's former Physical Therapist, Ashley. She will be missed.
(& I know her watch will be too)



No comments:

Post a Comment