Pages

3/13/2011

My 8 Month Old Loves Hide&Seek

Natalie LOVES to play underneath our coffee table in the den. The whole space is pretty much hers to play in so its not a big deal, its just entertaining to watch. She has just recently learned to "army crawl" and she works her way to the coffee table and just kinda plays there... even if there aren't any toys with her!

Whenever we "find" her she gets all excited and squeals a little :) Its super adorable! Here are a few pics I snapped of her playing under the table. Please excuse the horrible pictures as they were all taken with my cell (because I NEVER have my camera when I need to take a cute picture!)

2 comments:

  1. Kayla what a cutie you have there!!! I definitely have baby fever and pics of your sweet little Natalie are not helping ;) I wanted to say a very big THANK YOU for all of your sweet, thought out comments. I really appreciate the advice you gave me and am so thankful for the things you pointed out--I never would have thought of some of those little things!!! I am so excited to see where this house hunt will lead and again, THANK YOU for your amazing comments. I am looking forward to reading more about you and seeing your blog! Thanks again for following and commenting!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your beautiful family :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THANK YOU! Shes my little sweetie :) Im glad to have been able to help, even if it was just a little bit! We got so lost in the setup of our home when we looked at it (and how much we loved it...) we didnt see the wallpaper under the paint and texture starting to come up or the outlets or that the bathroom didnt have a vent it had a heater (we live in louisiana.. we dont need a heater... lol) whoever painted the house before we got in obviously didnt use painters tape.. but we didnt see it until we started to move our things in.. but were still happy with our home :)!!

    ReplyDelete