Pages

2/24/2011

30 Before 30

I saw this list at this lovely ladies blog, and decided that it was an amazing idea and I just had to have one. I feel it gives me specific things to accomplish. I don't want to turn 30 and realize the little things I wanted to do I never did because time passed me by. So here is the start of my official list:

1 Kitchen remodel
2 Repurpose a piece of furniture
3 Be entered into the foster parent program
4 Marry the man of my dreams :)
5 Beat the Air Force PT standards for women
6 Buy and ride my own bicycle
7 Guest room makeover
8 Create 3 things for our home (anything)
9 Make and hang curtains for our room
10 Bathroom makeover
11 Laundry room makeover
12 Have a family portrait taken
13 Go on a cruise with Mike
14 Have two cars paid off
15 Bake jalapeno bread
16 Collect 500 dollars in change for Natalie's savings
17 Buy a new couch for the den
18 Get a mattress for the guest room
19 Add a second rack to mine and Mikes closets
20 Have the family here for Thanksgiving
21 Plant flowers in our front garden
22 Make a dress
23 Take Natalie on a family vacation
24 Finish Natalie's baby scrapbook
25 Visit Colorado
26 Travel to another country
27 Learn to cook 10 new things
28 Get furniture for the patio
29 Take a dance class
30 Have a garage sale

No comments:

Post a Comment